Pete Maher is a successful mastering engineer working with the worlds leading artists, producers and labels. Recent mastering projects include U2, The Killers, Jack White, Noel Gallagher, The Rolling Stones and Lana Del Rey. He uses valve multiband compression and all the best digital plugins to give your mixes more height, depth and volume. Your masters will sound perfect for radio and will be fully optimized for digital release and CD. All mastering work will comply with strict red book standards and all text and ISRC codes will be embedded (PQ Encoded). Pete is a huge supporter of new music and offers lower rates to unsigned artists and independent labels. From classical to jazz to funk to hip hop to dance, Bollywood, rock, pop, indie, hardcore and metal, Pete will optimize your tracks to their FULL potential.
* All Pete Maher masters are iTunes – MFiT approved.
‘I honestly believe that the best music in the world today is either independent or still unsigned. There’s a huge amount of talent out there being overlooked by major labels and that needs to change. It’s time for the industry to dig a lot deeper!’ Pete Maher at the S.A.E. London (Music Producers Forum).
Pete Maher – Selected Discography
- U2 – Invisible (Superbowl Edit 2014)
- BEADY EYE – Live In Blackpool DVD (Upmixed to 7.1)
- KATY PERRY – The One That Got Away
- GOLDFRAPP – Thea (Sa Dingding, Universal China Release)
- PAUL WELLER – The Poacher
- DAMIEN RICE – One
- LANA DEL REY – Westcoast (Favela Remix – Polydor Official)
- MAXIMO PARK – The National Health
- DEPECHE MODE – So Cruel
- JACK WHITE – Love Is Blindness
- THE ROLLING STONES – Archive Music And Testimonials from Johnny Depp, Martin Scorsese, Iggy Pop etc..
- THE KILLERS – Ultraviolet
- U2 – U22 – Live Double Album (360 World Tour)
- U2 – From The Ground Up – Album (360 World Tour)
- U2 – Breathe (Acoustic Version For Nelson Mandela ‘Miracle Rising’ Documentary)
- LINKIN PARK – Lost In The Echo
- THE 1975 – Heart Out (MFiT Radio Edit/Conversion Polydor)
- THUNDER – Wonder Days (Top 10 Album)
- SNOW PATROL – Mysterious Ways
- MARCELLA DETROIT (Shakespears Sister) – Gray Matterz
- PATTI SMITH – Until The End Of The World
- NINE INCH NAILS – Zoo Station
- NICOLE SCHERZINGER – Try With Me
- NOEL GALLAGHER – Here Come The Nice
- CRAIG CHARLES – Funk And Soul Club Vol 1, 2, 3
- BRIAN AUGER – Anthology (featuring ROD STEWART and JIMMY PAGE)
- SCISSOR SISTERS – Invisible Light
- ALESHA DIXON / DAME VERA LYNN – We’ll Meet Again
Featured Projects: Click for more information.
Here’s what Pete’s clients say …
‘I met Pete whilst networking and looking for mastering services. His track record of the work he has done for major labels and established artists says it all. Yet when he engages in a project for an independent musician his work ethic is second to none with the same attention to detail putting the artist’s and songs needs first. A true professional with the music at heart. The industry needs more people like him.’ Al Goodwin Music (London, UK).
Unsigned Artist Rate – £28 per master (or $50 per master depending on location)
Independent Label Rate – £38 per master (or $75 per master depending on location)
Major Label Rate – £75 per master (or $125 per master depending on location)
Message from Pete: All projects will be given my FULL attention. Rates are based on the artists financial background. I can’t offer lower rates to major labels and I wouldn’t feel good about charging full rates to unsigned artists. As a supporter of new music I believe that everyone deserves top quality professional mastering at a rate they can afford. Improving the quality of new music is a win win for everyone!
Pete Maher, you are truly a WORLD CLASS mastering GOD! Thanks for giving your whole heart to Shakila and this ‘11:11 City of Love’ Album. Your touch gave a whole new dimension and I learned tons from you. You are a great human, friend, and professional. Love & Peace, Art Tawanghar, Producer (San Diego, California, USA)
‘We’re so pleased to have you on board Pete. Having tried and tested an algorithm based mastering tool it’s obvious that your touch is exactly what’s required. The depth and detail of your work on our tracks is by far superior! Fantastic work Pete.’ S.B. Productions (Berlin, Germany)
‘Having spent 30 years in the industry working with various mastering engineers from Bernie Grundman to Sterling Sound to the The Townhouse I have not come across a more consistent mastering engineer than Pete Maher. Pete’s work is first class every time bar none. He delivers precision masters in a timely manner and on budget every time. I think he sets the standard of what modern day mastering is all about. You seriously can’t go wrong working with him.’ Mike Puskas, CEO / Ikonik Artists (Australia)
Commercial Mastering Projects: Click for more information.
© Pete Maher Online Mastering Services 2016